Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Women of Wardrobe, for their 13th Annual Open House and Style Show



On June 15th,
I went to the Women of Wardrobe, for their 13th Annual Open House and Style Show featuring Muse Boutique! I went with my friend Eva Duplan from 
  
I do have to say that it was a fun event.  I’m glad that I was able to go and take photos of the cute things that were there.  
Not only that but they had some really good food too. The had really good chicken from Harold's, had great sandwiches from Au Bon pain cafe bakery, and for desert, they had pralines 
 from Eat my Pralines 
They had really pretty jewelry from Kendra Scott.  If only they had a little sale section. lol 
 Not only did Muse Boutique of Houston provide clothes for the fashion event.(You can check the photos from the fashion show in my portfolio.) They had a little booth there as well.         


Beyond all the glitz and glam they also had some really good speakers too who had great success with Women of Wardrobe and Dress for Success program.



  


  


      


No comments:

Post a Comment